Cornerstone MFT Server Support Area
Cornerstone MFT Server Version 2017 Support Options
Cornerstone MFT Server Version 2016 Support Options
Version 2017 (Release Date – April 11, 2017)
- Added: QuickSend – A new feature of the WebUI allowing for quick and secure sending of a snapshot of a file to another user.
- Added: DropZone – A new feature of the WebUI allowing users to create a ‘dropzone’ folder for others to upload content to your space.
- Added: Multi-Tenancy – A new feature allowing for multiple servers to listen on a single hostname, such as server1.mydomain.com, server2.mydomain.com and server3.mydomain.com. Users can login with email@example.com, for example.
- Added: The SFTP Extension ‘space-available’ is now supported. When used in conjunction with disk quotas, ‘space-available’ will return disk quota and storage information.
- Added: LOCK and UNLOCK are now supported with the WebDAV protocol. Lock/Unlock give the ability to check out/check in documents. When used in conjuction with WebDrive this option enables collaboration features in Cornerstone MFT.
- Added: User-level Branding in the WebUI. Users can now personalize their experience when using the WebUI.
- Added: The WebUI Branding feature now supports custom header text colors.
- Added: Advanced ACL/ACE editing functionality in the Directory Access section of the Admin utility.
- Added: Logging can now be redirected to an external SysLog server.
- Added: The Local Admin and Remote Admin services have Advanced Settings for configuring logging information.
- Updated: Cornerstone MFT now ships with SQL Express 2014. It is highly recommended that existing customers upgrade to SQL Express 2014 from any older version to ensure the best performance of Cornerstone MFT.
- Updated: Better clustering support. Clustering is now fully supported with multi-tenancy providing customers with the ability to set up a high-availability, multi-tenancy platform to service multiple customers in an efficient single domain name-based environment.
Version 2016 (Release Date – March 15, 2016)
- Added: The SFTP engine now supports the following enhanced DH key exchange algorithms (KEX): diffie-hellman-group1-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, and diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256.
- Added: Option on the Remote Administration tab for the domain to disable the ability for someone logged in using remote administration to update the adminstrator credentials.
- Added: The Events Management system has a new variable %SESSIONID% which can be used to dump out the session identifier for the current connection. Ticket #VS-5
- Added: The Events Management system has a new Action, Zip and Unzip. Zip will provide the ability to Zip up a file and Unzip will be able to unzip a file.
- Added: The Events Management system now has support for AntiVirus scanning of files using an ICAP compatible AV engine.
- Updated: The Protocol tabs have been consolidated under a new node called Services. Configuration tabs for FTP, FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS and AS2 can be found in this location.
- Updated: The Events Management system has a new server event -> Disconnection -> Connection Closed. This event was previously exclusive to the Cornerstone MFT product and has now been added to Titan 2016. Ticket #VS-6
- Updated: The Certificate Signature Algoritm has been updated to SHA-256.
- Fixed: Server instances created to use different databases do not show up in the admin console. Ticket #CRY-866-53087
- Fixed: Updated WebUI Cookies wth added security features to correct potential security vulnerability. Ticket #P4-9
- Fixed: Removed some unnecessary blank spaces in the login page of the WebUI. Ticket #P4-8