DMZedge Server Support Area
DMZedge Server Version 2016 Support Options
|DMZedge Server Version 2016 Online Help||Intended for the DMZedge Server Administrator; Covers topics such as installing and using the DMZedge Server.|
|Administrator User’s Guide||Intended for the DMZedge Server Administrator and users of the DMZedge Server.|
|Intrusion Protection Network Diagram||This document is intended for System and Network Administrators interested in a technical overview of the DMZedge Server architecture.|
|DMZedge Server Help Desk||Contact our technical support team.|
DMZedge Server Version 6 Support Options
|DMZedge Server Version 6 Online Help||Intended for the DMZedge Server Administrator.|
DMZedge Server must be installed under an account that has full Administrative privileges to the PC on which DMZedge Server is being installed. To uninstall DMZedge Server, select add/remove programs from the control panel and select DMZedge Server. You can also select the uninstall icon in the DMZedge Server Program Folder to uninstall DMZedge Server.
Version 6.0 New Features and Updates (Released October 28, 2014)
- Added: High Availability scaling. When multiple DMZedge Servers are run in parallel with multiple clustered, Cornerstone MFT Servers on the backend, HA (High Availability) is achieved with each Cornerstone MFT Server and DMZedge Server working together to shift workflow to active server configurations.
- Added: DMZedge Server now identifies when one or more back-end Cornerstone MFT Servers are offline for maintenance and can dynamically route connections to other Cornerstone MFT Servers in the farm.
- Updated: The DMZedge Server administration utility has a new integrated help system based on responsive HTML 5.
- Updated: Security subsystems and toolkits have been upgraded to the latest releases.
Version 5.01 New Features and Updates (Released March 30, 2014)
- Fixed: Various formatting issues which prevented log messages from displaying the proper socket information during Passive mode FTP/S Sessions
Version 5.0 New Features and Updates
- Added: Support for Windows Server 2012; both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Added: Support for Windows Server 2008-R2; both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Added: Support for advanced clustering and failover when used with Cornerstone MFT Server v10 or later.
- Updated: Cryptographic engine is now fully FIPS-140-2 compliant
- Updated: The 64-bit edition of DMZedge Server is now Unicode.
- Updated: Updated the integrated help system.
- Fixed: Setting the Logging Level to Debug was being ignored by the DMZedge Service. The setting is now honored and more detailed information will be displayed in the logfile.
- No known issues at this time. If you find problems with DMZedge Server, please report them to our support/engineering team by visiting our SRT Help Desk website.
Minimum System Requirements
The following Windows platforms are currently supported. Note: All Service Packs and hot-fixes should be applied to the computer prior to installing DMZedgeServer:
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 (Including R2), Windows Server 2003; Both 32 and 64 bit editions are supported
- A 2Ghz Pentium class processor is recommended.
- 4GB of RAM is required, 8GB is recommended.
- Minimum 100MB of disk space for the DMZedge program.
- SVGA (800×600) resolution is required to run the Administration program.