Titan FTP Server Support Area
Titan FTP Server Version 2018 Support Options
Titan FTP Server Version 2017 Support Options
Titan FTP Server Version 2016 Support Options
Version 2018 Build 3271 (Release Date – March 2, 2018)
Added: Web based admin provides the ability to manage groups and users [JIRA: CWUI-41]
Added: “Run Now” option to Events Management. [JIRA: CS-162]
Added: The Directories tab in the Admin app now has an entry to set the Backups Directory. [JIRA: SRTSVR-11]
Added: Stronger SSH Key Exchange algorithms including 256, 384 and 512-Bit including DH Groups 15, 16, 17 and 18.
Added: Stronger 256-bit AES now available for SSH Host Key encryption. [JIRA: WDWIN-89, WDWIN-36, TITAN-75]
Updated: WebUI performance enhancements (better caching logic during login). Overall performance will be much better.
Updated: Admin tab to the User properties screen in the Admin App
Updated: Added protection against Spectre variant 1 (speculative execution side-channel attacks)
Fixed: European dates not rendering correctly in WebUI [JIRA: CWUI-219]
Fixed: The MOVE action was not working properly if a source file contained a wild card.[JIRS: SRTSVR-12]
Fixed: Bugs in FTP SSL session reuse.
Fixed: Event Manager enhancements and bug fixes.
Fixed: Easier IP Access List migration from olders versions of Titan [JIRA: TITAN-78]
Version 2017 Build 3131 (Release Date – November 16, 2017)
Fixed: When using the Start Server feature in the Admin console, an error message “Error starting the server.” would be displayed even if the server was successfully started. [JIRA: CS-104]
Fixed: The New User Wizard was permitting usernames containing all digits. Usernames must contain at least one non-numeric character. [JIRA: CS-108]
Fixed: The list of IP addresses on the IP Access tab in the Admin app can now be sorted.
Fixed: The srxCFG utility now returns a proper status message, Success, when the command succeeds. [JIRA: CS-109]
Version 2017 (Release Date – March 21, 2017)
- Added: The SFTP Extension ‘space-available’ is now supported. When used in conjunction with disk quotas, ‘space-available’ will return disk quota and storage information.
- Added: User level Branding in the Web UI. Users can now personalize their experience when using the Web UI.
- Added: The Web UI Branding feature now supports custom header text colors.
- Added: Advanced ACL/ACE editing functionality in the Directory Access section of the Admin utility.
- Added: Logging can now be redirected to an external SysLog server.
- Added: The Local Admin and Remote Admin services have Advanced Settings for configuring logging information.
Version 2016 (Release Date – March 15, 2016)
- Added: The SFTP engine now supports the following enhanced DH key exchange algorithms (KEX): diffie-hellman-group1-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, and diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256.
- Added: Option on the Remote Administration tab for the domain to disable the ability for someone logged in using remote administration to update the adminstrator credentials.
- Added: The Events Management system has a new variable %SESSIONID% which can be used to dump out the session identifier for the current connection. Ticket #VS-5
- Updated: The Protocol tabs have been consolidated under a new node called Services. Configuration tabs for FTP, FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS and AS2 can be found in this location.
- Updated: The Events Management system has a new server event -> Disconnection -> Connection Closed. This event was previously exclusive to the Cornerstone MFT product and has now been added to Titan 2016. Ticket #VS-6
- Updated: The Certificate Signature Algoritm has been updated to SHA-256.
- Fixed: Server instances created to use different databases do not show up in the admin console. Ticket #CRY-866-53087
- Fixed: Updated WebUI Cookies wth added security features to correct potential security vulnerability. Ticket #P4-9
- Fixed: Removed some unnecessary blank spaces in the login page of the WebUI. Ticket #P4-8