Titan FTP Server Support Area
Titan FTP Server Version 2017 Support Options
Titan FTP Server Version 2016 Support Options
Version 2017 Build 3131 (Release Date – November 16, 2017)
Fixed: When using the Start Server feature in the Admin console, an error message “Error starting the server.” would be displayed even if the server was successfully started. [JIRA: CS-104]
Fixed: The New User Wizard was permitting usernames containing all digits. Usernames must contain at least one non-numeric character. [JIRA: CS-108]
Fixed: The list of IP addresses on the IP Access tab in the Admin app can now be sorted.
Fixed: The srxCFG utility now returns a proper status message, Success, when the command succeeds. [JIRA: CS-109]
Version 2017 (Release Date – March 21, 2017)
- Added: The SFTP Extension ‘space-available’ is now supported. When used in conjunction with disk quotas, ‘space-available’ will return disk quota and storage information.
- Added: User level Branding in the Web UI. Users can now personalize their experience when using the Web UI.
- Added: The Web UI Branding feature now supports custom header text colors.
- Added: Advanced ACL/ACE editing functionality in the Directory Access section of the Admin utility.
- Added: Logging can now be redirected to an external SysLog server.
- Added: The Local Admin and Remote Admin services have Advanced Settings for configuring logging information.
Version 2016 (Release Date – March 15, 2016)
- Added: The SFTP engine now supports the following enhanced DH key exchange algorithms (KEX): diffie-hellman-group1-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, and diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256.
- Added: Option on the Remote Administration tab for the domain to disable the ability for someone logged in using remote administration to update the adminstrator credentials.
- Added: The Events Management system has a new variable %SESSIONID% which can be used to dump out the session identifier for the current connection. Ticket #VS-5
- Updated: The Protocol tabs have been consolidated under a new node called Services. Configuration tabs for FTP, FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS and AS2 can be found in this location.
- Updated: The Events Management system has a new server event -> Disconnection -> Connection Closed. This event was previously exclusive to the Cornerstone MFT product and has now been added to Titan 2016. Ticket #VS-6
- Updated: The Certificate Signature Algoritm has been updated to SHA-256.
- Fixed: Server instances created to use different databases do not show up in the admin console. Ticket #CRY-866-53087
- Fixed: Updated WebUI Cookies wth added security features to correct potential security vulnerability. Ticket #P4-9
- Fixed: Removed some unnecessary blank spaces in the login page of the WebUI. Ticket #P4-8