Titan FTP QuickStart Guides
- Titan FTP User Guide
- Configuring a Backup Server for CUCM
- Using SSL Public Key Security with Titan
- SSH Host Key Authentication
- Using Group Level Virtual Folders
- Using Events to Thwart Hackers
- NT/SAM User Authentication
- Using Events to Delete User’s Directories
- Port Forwarding with a Firewall
- System Requirements
Titan FTP Upgrade/Migration Guides
- Upgrade – Titan 32-bit to 64-bit Upgrade Guide
- Updating Titan FTP Software to the Latest Version
- Migrating Titan FTP Server to New Hardware
Titan FTP Videos
Titan FTP Server Version 11 Support Options
Version 2016 (Release Date – March 15, 2016)
- Added: The SFTP engine now supports the following enhanced DH key exchange algorithms (KEX): diffie-hellman-group1-sha256, diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, and diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256.
- Added: Option on the Remote Administration tab for the domain to disable the ability for someone logged in using remote administration to update the adminstrator credentials.
- Added: The Events Management system has a new variable %SESSIONID% which can be used to dump out the session identifier for the current connection. Ticket #VS-5
- Updated: The Protocol tabs have been consolidated under a new node called Services. Configuration tabs for FTP, FTP/S, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS and AS2 can be found in this location.
- Updated: The Events Management system has a new server event -> Disconnection -> Connection Closed. This event was previously exclusive to the Cornerstone MFT product and has now been added to Titan 2016. Ticket #VS-6
- Updated: The Certificate Signature Algoritm has been updated to SHA-256.
- Fixed: Server instances created to use different databases do not show up in the admin console. Ticket #CRY-866-53087
- Fixed: Updated WebUI Cookies wth added security features to correct potential security vulnerability. Ticket #P4-9
- Fixed: Removed some unnecessary blank spaces in the login page of the WebUI. Ticket #P4-8
Version 11.30 (Release Date – November 9, 2015)
- Fixed: Zip folders/folder download failing via webui if the server data directory or temp data directory contained a blank space in the folder name.
- Fixed: Users were not able to delete files through the WebUI unless the Delete Folder permission was also set on the parent folder.
- Fixed: The Admin utility could sometimes take a while to launch if it could not call out to the Update Server to see if a new release of the product was available.
- Fixed: On Japanese Windows platforms, IE11 was reporting that it was an unsupported browser.
Version 11.15 (Release Date – March 23, 2015)
- Fixed: Ticket #QPP-314-65466: File/Folder downloads were being permitted even if the user did not have adequate Read permissions to the object.
- Fixed: Ticket #GVD-506-27032: WinSCP uploads would fail with a permissions error over FTP if the file already existed, Native authentication was being used, and the destination folder was a Virtual Folder
- Fixed: Ticket #UVP-571-79246: Removed ‘debug’ flag from web.config.
- Fixed: Folder deletion in the WebUI could fail if Impersonation was being used
- Fixed: Bug in WebUI for failed uploads in a sub directory of a Virtual Folder if the main folder was ReadOnly
- Fixed: Bug in the srxCFG utility which could fail to retrieve user attributes due to a case-sensitivity comparision error
- Fixed: Bug in TLS 1.2 bit mask support in the Admin utility which prevented the server from supporting only TLS 1.2
- Fixed: Logic issue with Impersonation. Updated logic because of failover problems where NT Impersonation did not have permissions but Service token did
- Fixed: Bug with uploads failing on UNCs Virtual Folders with Native Authentication and Native ACLs
- Fixed: The Service would fail to start on Windows Server 2003
- Fixed: Various bugs in the WebUI toolbar which failed to hide buttons that user did not have permission to perform
- Removed: AJAX extensions are no longer required to use the WebUI, they have been removed from the installation process.
Version 11.0 (Release Date – January 13, 2015)
- New: Added a new browser interface based on the latest tools and technologies including HTML5. Features and benefits of the new Web UI include drag-drop uploading, drag-drop moving of files and folders into other folders, and deleting of entire directory structures.
- New: Added support for TLS v1.2, the highest level of security available for FTP/S and HTTP/S connections. TLS 1.2 is the default setting for new servers created in Titan FTP Server v11 moving forward.
- New: Added ability to choose which versions of SSL/TLS are enabled through the Administration utility.
- New: Added an option to the Spawn action in the events management subsystem which can opt to exclude writing the data to the logfile. The benefit of this feature is that it will allow the administrator to omit potentially sensitive information from being dumped to the logfile.
- New: Added the ability in srxCFG to “+” add a user to a group by using “+|groupname|groupname|”. The + tells the engine to preserve existing group membership.
- Updated: All security engines and toolkits in Titan have been hardened and upgraded to the latest releases. This includes SSH, SSL, and TLS.
- Updated: Updated the way Disk Usage information is returned in a DQTA command. If disk quotas are not enabled on the server, the server now returns the current bytes in use by the user, with a quota of 0. In v10 and earlier the overall server usage was returned.