SRT has the following openings available. Applicants must be available to work 8:30am to 5:30pm EST.
Azure Product Marketing Manager
South River Technologies (SRT), a leader in Managed File Transfer solutions, is looking for a Rock Star product marketing manager who can own product marketing for our cloud offerings from strategy to execution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Own the go-to-market for SRT products in Azure Marketplace and AWS marketplace
- Messaging: Develop clear, compelling, concise, and differentiated messaging
- Marketing Content: Build compelling content that is both creative and informative; identifying and developing a variety of content that crisply conveys value propositions
- Be the market expert: This includes understanding the customer challenges and requirements, how our solutions address these, the competitive landscape, and our differentiators
- Technical Content: Create, publish, and maintain informative and highly technical content
- Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, solution selling sheets, and ROI calculators. Train sales, technical presales, and inside sales teams.
- Social Evangelism: work with the social marketing team, write blogs and LinkedIn articles, and engage in all aspects of social marketing to promote thought leadership and brand.
The right candidate is:
- A creative and results-orientated communicator who can translate complex technology concepts into simple-to-consume business benefits
- A strategic thinker
- A knowledge seeker, continuously learning about emerging technologies.
- Hands-on with a “can do” attitude
- Data-driven marketing approach, evaluating, analyzing, and communicating the ROI of campaigns
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- 5-7+ years B2B software product marketing experience, with focus on cloud, working with Azure and AWS. Familiarity with cloud technologies is a must!
- Strong writing skills with experience building impactful content including white papers, webinars, videos, and case studies
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working with highly technical and B2B-focused products and solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external customers to drive results
- Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, and internal management
- Experience building and marketing to target personas
- Pragmatic marketing certification a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary • Generous bonuses for reaching goals • Great people to work with • Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability) • Flexible time off • Profit Sharing • 3% 401K Match • Remote / Flexible work location • Fitness wellness reimbursement
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org