South River Technologies is an innovator in secure file management software. The Company’s software allows users to securely access, manage, and share files to automate and streamline business processes and to improve productivity. More than 30,000 companies in 150 countries use SRT’s software to make secure file access, collaboration and automation more efficient for their customers, partners, and distributed workforce.
STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS
1. Focus on helping customers protect their data:
- Develop software based on customer feedback that simplifies file exchange and security management.
- Focus on rapid adoption of emerging security standards and best practices rather than “tick the box.”
2. Meet customers where they are relative to implementation preferences.
- Offer on-premises software licenses, pay-as-you-go (PAYG) cloud solutions, and hybrid implementations.
- Provide a clear migration path from on-premises to cloud with flexible licensing policies and expert assistance.
- Offer several cloud implementation options including PAYG and bring your own license, in a variety of cloud marketplaces with which the customer can transact.
3. Provide expert services and support that customers trust and rely on
PRINCIPLES THAT DRIVE SUCCESS
Our promise is to help businesses solve file transfer needs, operate securely, and accurately predict time and cost expenditures. In order to fulfill that promise, SRT strives to maintain a culture based on three principles:
View Open Positions
There are no open positions at this time for full-time employees. However, we are always open to finding exceptional talent. If you think you may be a valuable addition to the team at SRT, please contact us and let us know why!
South River Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
[Titan MFT Server] is “solid, flexible, and reliable. The software is very flexible and configurable. There are so many options we can use to make the product do pretty much anything we need it to. The ability to handle multiple protocols (SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS) make it a thorough and complete solution.”